[meteorite-list] Monnig Meteorite Gallery, New Website

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 21 14:33:45 2004

Dear Listees:

I apologize if this is a re-post for some. I have tried several
times, and evidently this post is not making it to the List, at least
not to all subscribers. Trying again.

We do appear to be experiencing some List problems. I have alerted
Art Jones, and he informed me that he is looking into it for us.

Teresa Moss, Director of the Monnig Meteorite Gallery in Fort Worth,
Texas asked me to forward the following post to the List, on her
behalf. She is currently on vacation, and her original post did not
show up on the List (at least not for all of us):

***********************

Teresa Moss t.moss at tcu.edu
Fri Jun 18 10:14:15 EDT 2004

Good Morning!

I am extremely pleased to announce the completion of the Monnig
Meteorite Gallery's new website design. Our website was designed by
Geoffrey Notkin with Stanegate Studios.

I invite you to visit our site at http://monnigmuseum.tcu.edu. I
welcome any comment or suggestions that you may have.

Best Regards,
Teresa Moss
--
Teresa Moss
Director, Monnig Meteorite Gallery
Texas Christian University
Box 298830
Fort Worth, Texas  76129
Phone:  817-257-MARS (6277)
FAX:  817-257-7789
***********************
It has been a pleasure and privilege to design this site for the
Monnig Gallery, and to work closely with Teresa, and Monnig
Collection curator Dr. Art Ehlmann (who is well-known to many of you).
During the summer, I will be visiting TCU again, in order to take new
photographs of all the meteorites on display at the Gallery (we have
only a few of them pictured at this time). Once the photography is
complete, we will greatly expand the photo section of the site in
order to showcase the outstanding meteorites on display.
I hope the new website will encourage some of you to visit the Monnig
Gallery, as it really is one of the finest meteorite exhibits
anywhere.
With best regards to all,
Geoff Notkin
www.stanegate.com