[meteorite-list] Ebay Matteo

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 14:17:27 2004

That makes us all feel better that we can still buy from a thief and fraud.
I will forward this email to eBay so that they can shut down your otehr account. It is agains ebay rules that you sell when your other account is closed.
This wone take long, anyone who sees Matteo selling via another account, please email me, and I will have it shut down too.
Mike Farmer