[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2004 - A Repost

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 21:48:57 2004

In a message dated 6/22/2004 11:43:46 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de writes:
There was Peter Marmet
(from whom I purchased my little Ensisheim slice that he had once got from
Anne
Black - Anne just in case you wonder where it now resides :-) I think it is a
"must"
for an honary member of the "Ensisheim Confraternity" to own at least little
slice
of this historical fall from 1492 - in my case a modest 0.773 grams but
beautiful!

Of course!!!
And I am glad you were able to get one.
Maybe all members of the Confrerie should receive a piece of the Ensisheim
meteorite when they are inducted. You could suggest that to Zelimir. :-)

Thanks for the report and the news.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com