[meteorite-list] RANTS (A CHICAGO PERSPECTIVE)

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 11:49:08 2004

Hi Steve and all,

Although I hope you are right Steve, a look back in the archives show that fighting
has been going on almost from day one. I wouldn't hold my breath too long as there are
bound to be more flame wars sooner or later. We can only hope they will be more
civilized than in the past. Such negative posts are the result of more than a few
people getting out of the hobby so everyone looses from such posts. Many of the people
who get into disputes are really nice people for the most part that let someone get
the best of them.

Those posting to the list with too many negativity's, ads and so forth are
automatically removed to my trash. As it has been said before don't respond to
personal attacks on the list but work it out off list. I do want to thank Mike for his
letting us know about this fraud attempt. Now does anyone want to start a pool on how
soon before the next post of nocomemeteorites posts again?? :-)

--AL