[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Show 2004 - Photos

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 18:38:53 2004

Hallo List,

for all of you who are interested, I have updated my hompage with some nice
photos of the Ensisheim Meteoriteshow last weekend in France.
Here is the link:

_http://www.strufe.net_ (http://www.strufe.net)

click on the button "Ensisheim 2004" and take a look.
The photos are as always in a higher resolution and can take some seconds to
download.

There had never been so many meteorite dealers in Ensisheim than this year.
All was very good organized from Zelimir Gabelica. Well done Zelimir.
The dealers showed excellent material and we all had a lot of fun together.
What do you want more ?

Enjoy the photos and I hope to see all of you next year again.

Best regards
Hanno Strufe Home
position on planet Earth
Langenbergstrasse 32 N 49.21 092;