[meteorite-list] Historical falls CDROM

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 25 06:33:14 2004

> Hello to the List !
> To keep up the work after my 2 CDs (NWA CD and forthcoming Dar Al Gani
CD), I'm planing to make a CD about historical falls. It could contain many
things about meteorite falls (complete description, analysis, old texts,
Bulletin abstracts, pictures, maps...) from all over the world.

I have a few questions about this NWA CD. We stay together on Ensisheim :))
but there was many work so I not ask You personally.
NWA CD contain NWA's catalog + photos os each NWA. Ok, but how many photos
You can include to one small CD-ROM ? Its only 700MB and there is thousands
of NWA meteorites. So how many photos is there and what quality/resolution.
Photos shows slices or complete specimens ? I think photos its the most
importand thing in this CD, becouse text catalog we have as a book in home.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------