[meteorite-list] List status

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 25 12:35:21 2004

Hi All,
        Is the list "down" or is this the slowest day in history for
the list? (I have only two posts for this date - one from Mark
& one ad for a CD).
        Anyone out there?............

--
"It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they
are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
- Hermann Goering
--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html
--
cool message fro Ben & Jerry:
www.TrueMajority.org/oreo
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--