[meteorite-list] Thauthe comments that were made earlier

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:45 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C40041.01D83F80

Chauncey and list,

Chauncey wrote: "Prof Ambrose is an academic who had no interest in the c=
ommercial value of the meteorite and was only interested in cataloging th=
e material and documenting the fall from a purely scientific viewpoint."

I would like to add that Prof. Ambrose did a great job. The fall informa=
tion he compiled is very detailed and it was supplied to the meteorite co=
llecting and scientific community very quickly. If I remember correctly,=
 his catalog is available for purchase somewhere. Could you e-mail me of=
f list where I can get one. The Meteorite Magazine article was very well=
 written. =20

Your comments on in-fighting is felt by many on the list. It is funny th=
at when people are fighting in such ways, they each think the other is lo=
oking bad, and the are each correct.

Clear skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C40041.01D83F80

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Chauncey and l=
ist,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>Chauncey wrote:=
 "Prof Ambrose is an academic who had no interest in the commercial value=
 of the meteorite and was only interested in cataloging the material and =
documenting the fall from a purely scientific viewpoint."</DIV></DIV> <DI=
V>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I would like to add that Prof. Ambrose did a great jo=
b.&nbsp; The fall information he compiled is very detailed and it was sup=
plied to the meteorite collecting and scientific community very quickly.&=
nbsp; If I remember correctly, his catalog is available for purchase some=
where.&nbsp; Could you e-mail me off list where I can get one.&nbsp; The =
Meteorite Magazine article was very well written.&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;=
</DIV> <DIV>Your comments on in-fighting is felt by many on the list.&nbs=
p; It is funny that when people are fighting in such ways, they each thin=
k the other is looking bad, and the are each correct.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</=
DIV> <DIV>Clear skies,</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http=
://www.meteoritearticles.com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DIV></BODY><=
/HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C40041.01D83F80--