[meteorite-list] Meteorite economics revisited

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:45 2004

Adam, find me a person on this list who was not honored that price when I
started selling. I sold hundreds of pieces. Again, I refused one offer from
David Gregory, again as he was buying from Morocco, why should I sell to my
competitor? My choice I belive.
Did anyone try to buy from me and I refused? I did run out rapidly and did
raise the price later, my choice in this free economy I belive.
Mike Farmer