[meteorite-list] Wilcox Playa- Thanks

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:46 2004

Dear Rex, Prints, and List,

I too would rather enjoy the Wilcox Playa report rather than rival gang
leaders thrashing each other publicly.

Don't stick your tongue's on any flag poles in a tripple-dog- dare, it
is still winter!

Searching for his own Wilcox Playa, field recon. 1-2 feet of snow in
the central Wyoming area today.
Dave Freeman
mjwy with auctions running