[meteorite-list] Former Astronaut Glenn Criticizes Chimp Space Plan

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:46 2004

Hello Randy, I noticed your "AKA" thing and would have to guess it has to do
with mine. I am writing this to the list as well, because others had
commented on my "aka" thing, so I thought I would let you all know why I do
that. I don't need an "AKA TOM" site! : )
  My real name is James Thomas Knudson, but after I was born my parents
decided to call me Tom because I looked so much like my dad (Tom). So
everyone that knows me knows me as Tom, I don't answer to James. : ) But
legally my first name is James, ie my drivers license and S.S. So when I
sign up for things like ebay I have to get use my full legal name. Buyers
and sellers alike were getting confused when "James" won or sold them
something, but "Tom" was emailing them, plus they would send M.O.'s or
checks with Tom Knudson written on them and I would have a hard time cashing
them, so I decided to do the "aka" thing, so ebay people would know who I
am. So, know you know the rest of the story. : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA #6168