[meteorite-list] Amgala now publicly on sale eBay AD

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:47 2004

Dear List Members,

First of all, we would like to thank those of you who purchased a good
portion of this fall in private from our catalog and to others whom
expressed an interest. We made an additional 1.5 plus kilograms available
today on ebay. We have approximately 1.1 kilograms more coming in Monday.
After that we will be sold out because little more is being found. For the
latest information on Amgala (Working name) check out our ebay auctions by
clicking on the link below:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Individuals are priced from $7.50 a gram to $12.00 a gram based on level of
crust and size. Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Wishing everybody the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock.com