[meteorite-list] Amgala From M. Farmer

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:47 2004

Good Evening List,

This email was sent out before but it never went through. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I agree 100% with David's words. I received an awesome, fully crusted stone from Mike as well...and I even received a special gift from Morocco to go with it! Thanks again Mike; best in the biz as usual.

-Ryan