[meteorite-list] Lets burn somone instead of something!

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:47 2004

Hello List, Dave wrote;

> Dear List,
> Wasn't someone leaving the list after some whiny story? And then they
> came back, and back again, now they want to crucify one of the most
> amazing persons in the meteorite world.
> I say sets burn someone else.... like the one who won't stay away.
> Stupid is as stupid does.
> Dave F.
> (who is keeping his Rocks From Space books as they area signed and
> highly cherished treasures!)

Dave, I in no way crucified the Norton's, read the post again, it was
sarcasm!!!
I am sorry I have not left the list, something came up that enabled me to
stay online!!!
I hope things go down hill for me from here on out so you don't have to
misunderstand anything I post!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA #6168