[meteorite-list] Geotimes - Wisconson Impact Structure

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:48 2004

Dear Frank and List.
The 1985, geologist William Cordua, mentioned in this article, is now
Dr. William Cordua, Professor of Geology and Minerology, at the
Universary of Wisconsin-River Falls. And what, the avid list reader
would ask, has this to do with meteorites? He has an excellant reference
site, covering the entirety of Wisconsin ( State), by County, of the
minerals, including Meteorites, to be found here. Has been of immense
help to me, in my learning. So for the curious, view:
http://www.uwrf.edu/~william.s.cordua/WiscMin.html
If this is not an accessible link for some, write me off list and I will
rectify, Best Regards, Marcie