[meteorite-list] Mars Exploration Rovers Update - March 9, 2004

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:48 2004

>The wake-up songs were "Try (Just a Little Bit Harder)" by Janis Joplin
for >the rock abrasion tool's second attempt at "Mojo 2," and "X-ray
Eyes" by >Kiss for the alpha particle X-ray spectrometer.

Janice Joplin, Mojo 2 ... - What is the world coming to? - arnt't
these people supposed to be professionals? - What purpose does it serve
for NASA to play 'dire music' every morning? - am I missing something.
Personally I'd rather see some science RESULTS!

:)
Mark Ford