[meteorite-list] OT, Ebay sucks 2, sorry!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:48 2004

Tom, for god's sake, you can choose to hide your feedback. Even a retarded
monkey can figure out that someone using a hidden feedback must have some
problems, and if they then choose to risk buying from that person, well,
buyer beware.
Can we please drop this garbage ebay crap. It is not my problem to read all
day about things that anyone with the common sense of a rat turd can figure
out on their own.
If you hate ebay so much, DONT use it.
This is exactly why I am not an IMCA member.
Mike Farmer