[meteorite-list] OT, Ebay sucks 2, sorry!

From: John K. Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:49 2004

Roman,
You're greatly misinformed. The IMCA has nothing to do with the Meteorite
Central email list other than some IMCA members are also on the Meteorite
List. They are two separate entities. Meteorite Central's Meteorite List
has been around for about seven years while the IMCA has been in existence
for about two. If you want to shake a finger at "someone" shake it at the
IMCA members that use the Meteorite List to communicate with each
other. This isn't one of those hard to figure out "chicken and the egg"
situations...anyone who has been on this List for a while can tell you who
came first.
You might even consider that the IMCA is somewhat of a remora to the Met List.

Best, John Gwilliam