[meteorite-list] OT, Ebay alternative?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:49 2004

--0-193983211-1079108755=:37732

Dear Listees:
    Instead of playing the ebay game why doesn`t someone in this community create an online auction system? There are many computer talented persons on this list and some with capital. Maybe the IMCA could consider a new path?
Doable? Consider all of the capital that xyzbay creates. Just my two yen. Dirk Ross...Tokyo