[meteorite-list] meteorites - money for terrorism

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:49 2004

------=_NextPart_001_002C_01C4081D.0C0FC390

Bruno, Carine and list,

Nice to hear about you legal victory...or our legal victory should I say.=
  I think most of us tip our hats to you for your time and money put into=
 this effort. Please keep us informed. Other people mentioned by the Pe=
ilsson's could now consider the option of riding Bruno and Carine's case =
in other courtrooms.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

PS: If I could get a transcript or a photocopy of the newspaper article,=