[meteorite-list] Canyon Diablo knives?

From: John K. Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:49 2004

I think most of the knife makers who forge blades out of meteorites prefer
to use Gibeon iron due to its tight structure and high nickel
content. There is an Arizona knife maker in the Tucson area by the name of
Tai Goo who forges damascus blades using iron meteorites. You might want
to check with him to find out Canyon Diablos can be used in this process.

<www.taigoo.com>

Best, John Gwilliam