[meteorite-list] AD: 100 NWAs on ebay

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:49 2004

Its slow going getting back on ebay but I am finally
getting over my sunburns and lazyiness from two months
of travelling and am in the process of doing some
serious ebay listing over the weekend and next week.
I just finished listing 100 un-named NWAs on ebay and
over the weekend and the next few days should get
thin sections and many more items listed.
I have had people complaining that it is hard to go
over all of my hundreds of auctions of different
things to sell looking for my meteorites so I am now
trying an experimit. I have split my listings into 3
seperate ebay user ids and for the next little while
anyway I have all of my meteorites listed under the
user id AZTECFEAST and am using my usual AMUNRE ebay
id for everything else except my stamps (Which I am
using another id for).
Not sure how its going to work out but check out my
user id AZTECFEAST to see my meteorites. Look early
and often for first pickings
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com