[meteorite-list] Amgala versus Zag

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:50 2004

Dear Bernd, John and List members,

I thought one distinction made for a regolith breccia is that there are
signs of crystal damage caused by the solar winds. In Zag and Howardites I
believe this shows up as darker areas. I also read somewhere that Zag has
four lithologies. No such crystal alterations has been reported in Amgala.

All the best,

Adam