[meteorite-list] OT: bacteria & ferromanganese nodules

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:50 2004

Hi List,

be sure when you click on the URL to scroll down. At first it only comes up
that it needs the latest version of the simplified Chinese language support
package installed and I almost thought it didn't work. Well, at least on my
computer.
Otherwise you will find the article and images quite interesting.
Thanks!

Sternengruss, Moni