[meteorite-list] Bring the Paragould Meteorite home

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C40BFB.E4F27BD0

Hello Matt and list,
Matt wrote "I believe Nininger himself, credited the Paragould stone as h=
is starting point."

Paragould was a turning point in Nininger's life. However, Nininger does=
 state in Find a Falling star, "The Covert Meteorites gave me assurance t=
hat my theory would be fruitful, and I was now determined to resign my te=
aching position as soon as my finance were in better shape, and devote my=
 time to meteorites. I proposed to lecture, hunt meteorites, and supply s=
pecimens to museums." =20
In my humble opinion, Covert proved the Nininger Field Program...as we no=
w call it. =20
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C40BFB.E4F27BD0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><FONT size=3D2=
> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P>Hello Matt and list,</P> <P>Matt wrote "I believe Nini=
nger himself, credited the Paragould stone as his starting point."</P> <P=
>&nbsp;</P> <P>Paragould was a turning point in Nininger's life.&nbsp; Ho=
wever, Nininger does state in Find a Falling star, "The Covert Meteorites=
 gave me assurance that my theory would be fruitful, and I was now determ=
ined to resign my teaching position as soon as my finance were in better =
shape, and devote my time to meteorites. I proposed to lecture, hunt mete=
orites, and supply specimens to museums."&nbsp; </P> <P>In my humble opin=
ion,&nbsp;Covert proved the Nininger Field Program...as we now call it.&n=
bsp; </P> <P>Mark Bostick</P> <P><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.=
com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C40BFB.E4F27BD0--