AW: [meteorite-list] Books on Eucrites???

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

Dear Dave,

I found 3 monographs - mainly on eucrites, all dissertations and quite =
technical (see below).=20

You can try to get them on loan from a university library nearby. Also, =
check the internet / google. May be they are online as pdf file. Good =
luck!

Joern

DUKE M. B. (1963) Petrology of basaltic achondrites. Ph.D. Thesis, =
California Institute of Technology. Pasadena, CA, 362 pp.

J=C9ROME D. Y. (1970) Composition and origin of some achondrite =
meteorites. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Oregon. 166 pp.

MUNTEAN R. A. (1979) Determination of primordial and cosmogenic =
radioactivity in achondritic meteorites by low-level, gamma-ray =
spectrometry. Ph.D. Thesis, Tennessee Univ., Knoxville. Knoxville