AW: AW: [meteorite-list] Amgala, Tsarev and Zag

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

Joern,

Thanx a lot for the great answers. I think many will benefit from this exchange.
I know Adam will be happy that you helped his cause to highlight the uniqueness of the polymict chondrite feature of Amgala. Now we'll wait for those results...How about it Adam?

Couldn't the H/L's get mixed together in space to create a polymict...seems reasonable, even if we don't have a good example yet...maybe Amgala will be just that.

Regards,
John