[meteorite-list] Tiny Bubbles in NWA 1817

From: Don Shervey <eagle1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:52 2004

Hello Bernd and List,

Thank you very much for your very clear and logical explanation. Not sure
why the problem with accessing the photos on yahoo, but here is a link to a
different site that should work.

http://my.execpc.com/~eagle1/

Thanks again for sharing your amazing knowledge of meteorites.

Best regards,

Don Shervey