[meteorite-list] trade!again!

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:52 2004

--------------92A853B69ECA9FC6D170E22C

Steve Arnold, Chicago wrote:

It does not seem that people ever take me seriously.I am offering a
trade,and I never seem to get any interests.Well I'll try one more time.I
am offering a 1.7 gram fragment of BARWELL,5.7 gram slice of SARATOV,4.5
GRAM individual of JUANCHENG,A 13. gram whole individual of GAO (fully 100
% fusion crusted),1.3 gram fragment of the new NWA that is getting
classified,a 2.0 gram slice of PLAINVIEW 1917,and finally a half stone of
NANTAN 130.3 grams.All 7 are valued at $400.I changed my mind on the
sacramento mts.It seems that it is to hard to get.I am either looking for
a piece of FAUCETT or EL HAMAMII.Please let me know if interested.

Hi Steve and list,

I guess of Gao, Juancheng, NWA and Nantan most list-members have at few kilos

and are - at least - not in urgent need;-).
I don't have El Hamamii but a very nice big 6.74 g partslice with crust of El
Hammami that
I happily trade with your small 1.7 g of Barwell. Please let me know if
interested :-)

Peter Marmet

--------------92A853B69ECA9FC6D170E22C

&nbsp;