[meteorite-list] park forest news article/1 year anniversary

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:54 2004

Good morning to a big world, and happy anniversary to my very own park
forest meteorite.I got the article in our newspaper.Several of our list
members are listed.MR.(s)MIKE BLOOD, the other STEVE ARNOLD(IMB),ADAM
HUPE'AL LANG,and GREG HUPE.It goes into depth as to what happened that
night, and all the confusion that would transpire over the next
month.There is also a small interview with NOE GARZA,and how it affected
his life.It is a good sized article.It is located in the tempo section of
the newspaper.I will be getting a few issues.If any one wants one,(who
does not live around here),I will be more than happy to send you one.All
you do is pay me for the paper and shipping.It is a very good and well
done article.One that will find a happy home in to the meteorite archives
of MARK BOSTICK.Also remember, I will be going down there tomorrow if you
want to join me a few others.

                                          steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120