[meteorite-list] last years park forest meteorite headlines

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:54 2004

In all the hype last year during the fall Rob Elliott
offered one guy $30,000 for his meteorite and the guy
turned Rob down.
I doubt that anybody would offer that now but I wonder
if anybody knows if the guy ever sold his meteorite
and if so what he got for it?
Curius minds are just wondering
Cheers
DEAN