[meteorite-list] Ebay THIN SECTIONS Sale

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:54 2004

You're right Adam, you never used Aid Mohammed or Mohammed Sbai (Right) he
is in the photos and was your driver like he was our driver when Greg and I
went. Both who worked for me from my first trip to Morocco. I know many
people (All European) had been working in Morocco before more, I never claim
otherwise, but I went there cold with Michael Cottingham, we had no
information other than going to the Desert. I started out that way.
Mike Farmer