[meteorite-list] Warning "no subject" email

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:54 2004

--0-1447224208-1080322031=:34772

Hi list, I just received a list letter from ME with "No subject" in the title line and an exe. file attachment. This was not from me (at least by my will) a probably a virus. I in the process of refreshing my anti-virus software and of course don't open this attachment. Any hotshot advise will be listen to and my appollogies...

Howard Wu

--0-1447224208-1080322031=:34772

<DIV>Hi list, I just received a list letter from ME with "No subject" in the title line and an exe. file attachment. This was not from me (at least by my will) a probably a virus. I in the process of refreshing my anti-virus software and of course don't open this attachment.&nbsp; Any hotshot advise will be listen to&nbsp; and my appollogies...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Howard Wu</DIV>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-1447224208-1080322031=:34772--