[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday Park Forest, New 'Rites & Wrong (Park Forest

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0025_01C41369.16C639C0

Hello Bill and list

What race is gang? Do you understand what comic means? =20

If I felt the need to defend it, I would go through last years archives..=
where several list members mention gang activity in the fall area and po=
st former quotes....but I, like Adam, do not see a reason to defend mysel=
f to someone who's only contribution to the list or this field is attacks=
 on others.

As far as why I didn't answer any of your e-mails yet. If you have been =
paying any attention to the postings I have made the last couple days, I =
have been busy showing the Wichita meteorite (and others) to the local pu=
blic today. I just got home. We had over 300 visitors ...but I don't h=
ave the time at this moment to talk about the display or your attack #446=
4 on a list member e-mail any more. I will forward your first e-mail to =
me today because it is quite different then your last two. =20

I ask that list members read it and Bill's other e-mails today, then look=
 in list archives and read former Bill postings. I don't think I have to=
 say anything else.

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas....30 miles from Conway Springs...Nininger's birthtown.

www.meteoritearticles.com