[meteorite-list] park forest update/1 year to the day

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

Good evening list.I just got home after 9 hours of meteorite hunting in
park forest.It was long day and a warm one, for this time of year.There
were 6 of us and WE did not find one stinkin'gram.I am so tired, I could
just fall asleep right now.It was I,marie haas,larry adkins,don
shervey,and bob evans and his wife.I got there at 7;30 and started looking
at all the ball diamonds by the library in park forest.At 9:15 marie
called to let me know that they were in the area,so I went over to the
site across from the fire station.We then started looking for about an
hour than don shervey called and said he would be there.Then we moved over
to winslow street and the near by empty grocery lot and started
looking.Around 12;30 we went to lunch at PEPE'S.After lunch we started to
look in matteson at a deserted building.Then bob and his lovely wife
came.He bought a couple of pieces from me, then we went over to olympia
fields and started looking.The we went back to park forest to the
LUDEMANS CENTER and started looking there.All in all it was a good day,
but nothing found.It was good to see bob,marie and larry again.It was nice
to meet don.Well thats all from the park forest strew field.I hope whoever
goes down there, will have better luck than we did.The main mass is still
out there.

                                    steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120