[meteorite-list] OT AD, astronomy book sale. : 0

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

Hello list, I have to much stuff !!! So I am going to sell some of my
astronomy books and thought I would offer them to the list if anyone's
interested. : ) They are all in pretty good condition. : )

Burnham's Celestial Handbook (3 volume set)
1978 Hard back w/ dustcovers
(greatest astronomy books ever written)
$30.00 plus actual shipping

The Planet Observer's Handbook by Fred W. Price
1994 Paperback
$10.00 plus actual shipping

The New York Times Guide to the Return of Halley's Comet
1985 Hard back w/ dustcover
(Old library book in ok condition)
$8.00 plus actual shipping

Sky & Telescopes Astrophotography: An introduction by H. J. P. Arnold
1995 Paperback
$10.00 plus actual shipping

Astrophotography For The Amateur by Michael Covington
1998 Paperback
$10.00 plus actual shipping

Peterson Field Guides: Stars and Planets
1997 Paperback
$10.00 plus actual shipping

National Audubon Society: Field Guide to the Night Sky
1997
$10.00 plus actual shipping

The Backyard Astronomer's Guide by Dickinson and Dyer
1997 Hard cover
$25.00 plus actual shipping

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><