[meteorite-list] Canadian Prime Minister's Plane Buzzed By Fireball

From: GeoZay_at_aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:56 2004

-------------------------------1080567883

>>The group's recently released 2003 survey found that a record 673
reports of unidentified objects were made to various organizations
and investigators in Canada. <<
My! I bet these folks are really busy when the Perseids and other major
showers are active. Another source that seems to get the investigators of UFoology
is the alpha capricornids. It's not a major shower, but always guranteed to
produce some slow moving brighties that gets peoples attentions. Then there are
also the sporadic fireballs...such as the one's that has canadians all in a
fizz. :O)
George Zay

-------------------------------1080567883

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>&gt;&gt;The group's recently released 2003 sur=
vey found that a record 673 <BR>reports of unidentified objects were made to=
 various organizations <BR>and investigators in Canada. &lt;&lt;</FONT></BLO=
CKQUOTE>
<DIV>My! I bet these folks are really busy when the Perseids and other major=
 showers are active. Another source that seems to&nbsp;get the investigators=
 of UFoology is the alpha capricornids. It's not a major shower, but always=20=
guranteed to produce some slow moving brighties that gets peoples attentions=
. Then there are also the sporadic fireballs...such as the one's that has ca=
nadians all in a fizz. :O)</DIV>
<DIV>George Zay</DIV>
<DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>