[meteorite-list] david new

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:56 2004

He was by far the best collectors, collector. Not in it only for money, that
why he quit selling because of the greed.
He was competing with his costumers who were selling on the internet, he
didn't like that, he told me this himself.

But we still have Blaine Reed #1 in my book as far as being a collectors,
collector.

my 2 cents
Tim Heitz