[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday Park Forest, New 'Rites & Wrong (Park Forest) comic

From: ken newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:57 2004

> Where did the idea for this comic come from?

Hi John and All,
I cannot speak for the originators of the comic, but if you go to the
archives
and read the reports posted to the list from the dealers
perhaps your question may be answered. It appears that
some encountered less pleasant situations.
http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2003-April/date.html#start
 (see: "Park Forest - The Pulling of Teeth Part I & II )
Best,
Ken Newton
http://www.IMCA.cc
http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/wrongs1.html