[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Trade List

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 1 13:22:09 2004

Hello List,
I have compiled a list of extra specimens from collection upgrades and also my trip to Africa in December. I really enjoy trading, which always results in new friendships, but I will accept purchase offers also. Please contact me if any of these specimens are of interest to you.

Take Care,
Jason Phillips
Rocks From Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com (new web site soon)

Meteorite List
Abee, CAN E4 6.2 gram part-slice

Admire, KS Pall Micro's

Allegan, MI H5 Fragments and dust

Allende, MEX CV3 11 gram individual &

4.5 gram individual &

28 gram polished wedge cut

Bendengo, Argentina Iron fragment

Camel Donga Eucrite Micro

Canyon Diablo Iron Shale Fragments

Carver Ataxite 18 gram part slice

Cat Mountain, AZ L5 IMB 18.9 grams w/ documentation from Bob Haag

Cumberland Falls, KY Aubrite 3.5 gram fusion crusted part-slice, .40 gram thin part slice & Micro

Deleware, AR L4 3.6 gram fusion crusted part-slice &

2.6 gram fusion crusted part-slice

Dimmitt, TX H4 223 gram individual w/ Monnig & Nininger numbers

Dhofar 020 H4-5 Individuals and fragments all crusted

Ehole H5 small micro

El Hammami H5 35 gram part slice

Faucett, MO H5 Micro

Gao H5 Several individuals

Gibeon Iron 72 (very thin) and 77 gram slices

Gold Basin L4 5.32 gram slice

Gujba Bencubbinite Micro's

Happy Canyon E6-7 .55 gram fragment

Henbury Iron 19 gram individual (stingray shaped)

108 gram slice w/ Monnig #'s

Hoba Iron 13 grams w/ Monnig #'s

Holbrook, AZ L6 2 gram complete individual

Huckitta Pall 23 gram polished endcut

Irgizite Tektite 0.425 gram individual &

0.725 gram individual

Jalu L5 4.3 gram fragment

Juanchenge H5 6 gram beautiful individual

Kainsaz, Russia CO 3.1 10 gram fusion crusted part-slice

2 gram part slice

Moldavite Gem Cut 1.45 carats (round) &

2.90 carats (round)

Moldavite Natural individuals

Mundrabilla, AUS Iron 375 grams w/ large hole (awesome) &

22 gram w/ 2 holes

Murchison, AUS CM2 0.5 gram fragment, micro, &

2 gram polished endcut

Nantan Iron Individuals

North Branch, TX H5 Micro's

North Chile, Chile Iron 27.3 gram fusion crusted part-slice

Norton County, KS Aubrite Micro's some w/ crust

NWA # Unclassified Several individuals all sizes w/ crust

NWA 032 Lunar Mare Basalt 91.2 mg w/ scientific letter

NWA 801 CR2 slices & endcuts

NWA 856 Shergottite Micro

NWA 869 (L5) 2664 gram individual

NWA 1817 Mesosiderite B 287 grams (4 individuals)

NWA 1836 Melted Eucrite several full & part-slices

NWA 1877 *Olivine Diogenite 86 grams of specimens

New Class HEDO Very Rare*

NWA 1928 LL6 14.78 gram endcut & micro's

NWA 1929 Howardite several full & part-slices, fragments

NWA 1930 LL3 several large thin slices

NWA 1931 Beautiful H5 26.61 gram endcut

NWA 1935 LL4 several thin slices

NWA 1936 H4 w/ many 85.5 gram slice &

chondrules 73.2 gram slice

NWA 1939 Howardite 15.75 gram Main Mass

NWA 1955 H/L 3-4 1.42 gram endcut & micro's

NWA 3110 (unique) LL 3.7 slices of different sizes

NWA 3111 (very beautiful) LL3 slices of different sizes

NWA 3112 LL3 slices of different sizes

NWA 3113 H3 24.94 grams

NWA 3114 L3 6 grams

NWA 3116 CK5 2.16 grams

NWA 3118 CV3 14, 300, 500 gram individuals

NWA 3119 LL4 137.4 grams

NWA # L6 593.6 grams

NWA 3125 LL5 56.36 grams

Odessa, TX Iron 13 gram tumbled individual

Page City Iron 11.8 gram fusion crusted slice

Pena Blanca Springs, TX Aubrite 4.2 gram fragment

Portales Valley, NM H6 28, 14, 6 gram polished fragments w/ crust & 0.9 gram polished part-slice

Pultusk H5 2 gram fusion crusted fragment

Santa Catharina Ataxite 38 gram thin slice

Saratov L4 4.59 gram slice & fragment with old collection container and label

Smara Eucrite Polished fragment

Tektites Moung-Nong & Guang Dong Individuals of all sizes

Toluca Iron 152 gram slice w/ Monnig #'s

Vaca Muerta Meso 11.4 grams

Veevers, AUS Iron 37 gram individual (Largest known specimen from this find.)

Wagon Mound L6 14 grams

Willamette, OR Iron 17.3 grams w/ Monnig #'s & micro's

Wolfe Creek, AUS Iron 9 grams

Zagami Martian 4.1 gram part-slice & (2) ~.50 gram part-slices

Fossils:

Dinosaur Teeth Morocco Several sizes from 2"-6"