[meteorite-list] AD-some first new meteorites - MB88

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 4 14:13:53 2004

Dear List members,

We have just started to offer some first slices of meteorites that we found, and have recently been approved by the Nom. Com. (see provisional MB #88), together with some other of our previous finds, including two slices of Tnz 057 (C4 anomalous).
More will come soon, when we finish polishing them.
Thanks a lot for watching:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_en_vente-fra.html
You can contact us for any question you may have. We'll be glad to answer.
Ready to add a new piece to your collection?
Cheers!

Frederic Beroud & Christophe Boucher
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491