[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending Lots of Cool Material

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 4 18:04:38 2004

Dear List Members,

Just a reminder that we have well over a hundred auctions ending tonight.
Most are still at extremely reasonable prices so there should be some great
bargains for type collectors of rare material. To see over 100 interesting
items please check out the
ebay link below and click on "Go see all current items for sale by this
member". Be sure to check out NWA 3113, last weeks special.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

At less than $10.00 a gram this one heck of a nice complete CR2, as a matter
of fact one of the best we have seen as the natural surface is in tact:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2241393691&
ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT

At 513 grams this complete unbrecciated Mesosiderite is the third largest
found from the NWA 1878 series of pairings. The largest and the second
largest have already been cut so you may want to spare this one from the
saw:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2241413412&
ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT

Stay tuned for tonight's weekly rare material special because it is awesome.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185