[meteorite-list] A contributary question for a change!

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 5 05:04:18 2004

Hi,

(I am back too by the way - Just couln't stay away!)

Yeah, I noticed on Dave's superb Etherville slice, that there where also
quite a few vesicles in the darker ?melt? pockets some of them quite big
bubbles, what are the implications for this? Does this mean it's just
odd impact melt or would you normally expect vesicles on a core-mantle
sample??

Mark Ford