[meteorite-list] Meteorites, Ice, and Antarctic

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 7 02:10:35 2004

Worth of read, no doubt, William Cassidy was the founder
of ANSMET and led US meteorite recovery expeditions in
the Antartica for 15 years. Also a lot of information of lunar
ones and other meteorites, even if you are not interrested in
antarctic ones. Also a great book to read as an adventure -
story for anybody.

best,

pekka s

P.S. by the way, I have one extra copy, if interrested, please,
contact me off the list.