[meteorite-list] unsubcribe- Help Jane! Stop this crazy thing!!

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 7 12:30:46 2004

I've tried to unsubscribe before without sucess. I have now gone directly to the meteorite list page and see a subscribe but not an unsubscribe link. I've tried the the "your account" link but it seems deadend. I'm going on vacation and the meteorite list will fill my box in two days unless I unsucribe thus keeping critical mail from getting to me.

Help!

Howard Wu