[meteorite-list] Ebay extravaganza tongiht. Thousands of $$$$ up for one cent.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 11 10:57:35 2004

Hi again, I have some spectacular meteorites ending tonight, some worth over $1000 each listed for one cent.
Be sure to get bids in early, I have people email me every auction night who complain that they forgot to bid.

Over 60 meteorites, click the links below to see them all.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunters

Some specific pieces of note:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243282644
This is NWA 2085, the most beautiful IMPACT-MELT breccia that I have seen. This is a $1500.00 minimum piece, only at $109.50 right now! It sells where it ends.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243280539
Flight oriented main-mass. NWA 2053 LL5. See it to believe it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243281451
Muonionalusta slice, gorgeous Swedish iron. 154 grams.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243242599
Beautiful complete unclassified uncut stone, 1.612 kilogram. Black crusted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243275004
Beautiful Gao stone, 68.9 grams, complete. At $16.00 right now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243279872
NWA 753, stunning 39.72 gram endcut. Absolutely stunning Rumuruti piece!
$500.00 plus piece only at $142.50 right now. Someone will get a deal on this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243235237
Last but not least, a set of 18 meteorites, all macromounts, $400.00 at least set now only at $192.50.

Thanks for your time, I offer weekly meteorite sales of very nice rare specimens at prices that the buyer sets. I have sold over $90,000 on eBay in the last year, so some serious meteorites have been up for grabs.

Thanks
Michael Farmer