[meteorite-list] New slices: LAMPIAYRIE from Burkina Faso

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 11 19:42:00 2004

Hi Polandmet and List,

Congratulations on being the first to bring this new fall to market. This
is some very nice looking material. I see on your website that you are
calling it an L IMB. I was told it classified as an L5, does anybody know
if this correct? Most IMBs are shock darkened and show material flow is why
I am asking. This material seems to show a single light colored lithology.
Does anybody have a recent TKW figure for this fall? Several figures have
been passed around and I am curious to which one is correct.

The curious want to know,

Adam