[meteorite-list] New slices: LAMPIAYRIE from Burkina Faso

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 11 20:48:49 2004

Hi Again,

Thank you for clearing up the IMB issue as the specimens we have did not
indicate this. After revisiting your web-site I see how it was
misinterpreted. Thank you for showing the largest fragment thus far
reported. At 4.25 kilos and only a fraction of the stone it came from we are
beginning to believe the 250 plus kilogram figure we heard as the TKW of
this fall. Could this fragment have come from the rumored 60 kilogram main
mass?

Thank you, once again, for clearing up the IMB issue.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185