[meteorite-list] Ebay Auction ENDING NOW-HUGE CAMPO UNDER $39 per Kilo!

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 12 22:22:54 2004

Hello all. We have an auction ending in under an hour for a gorgeous,
big 28.4 pound, high quality Campo. You can STEAL this beautiful
meteorite away right now for under $40 per kilo! If you've been looking
for a nice big Iron, you won't find a higher quality Campo at a better
price. If you would like to see this meteorite click on the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243447082&rd=1
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243447082&rd=1>

We have the highest quality, most stable Campos available, so don't let
this one get away & Thanks for looking!

John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites