[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending Tomorrow

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 13 04:24:10 2004

Dear List Members,

Two months ago, I travelled to the Sahara Desert hunting meteorites. As some of you already know, I could not reach the strewnfield because of a car breakdown of my friends, and therefore did not find any space rock this time. But I found some prehistoric tools (paleolithic and neolithic), 3 of them being proposed to bidders on eBay.
(1 day left: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=meteoriteshow&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50)

I tried to find a forum dedicated to this topic on the Internet, but did not find any. As I know that some of you might be interested in those relics of the past, I take the opportunity to mention them only once on this List, in order to ask if anybody knows a forum similar to Meteoritecentral that is dedicated to prehistory. I will be grateful to know about it. I thank you in advance, and appologize for being out of the usual subject of the List. It won't happen again!

I'll be proposing some new classified meteorites on my web site soon and will keep you updated.
Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491